IEEE/ACM IWQoS is the premier annual symposium on Quality of Service, providing an international forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting edge research in the field. Following previous practice, IWQoS 2021 will include a poster track and technical posters presenting innovative and original research are solicited. In general, IWQoS is interested in posters of technology with a special focus on work in progress, upcoming research challenges, and new directions in the field of QoS.
The topics of the IWQoS poster session coincide with the IWQoS main track. They include but are not limited to:
- Quality of services in Internet of things
- Quality of cloud services and cloud computing
- Quality of mobile cloud services and fog computing
- Quality of protection, user experience, security and privacy
- Quality of services in software-defined networking
- Quality of services in information-centric networking
- Quality of services in mobile and next generation cellular networking
- Quality of service in physical networks
- System dependability, availability, resilience and robustness to faults and security attacks
- Robustness against security vulnerabilities in critical infrastructures
- Scheduling, resource management, queue management, admission control
- Traffic engineering approaches and tools for provisioning and evaluation
- Quality evaluation metrics and methodologies
- QoS parsing, identification and control
- Quality of software
- Quality of experience in multimedia networks
- Measurement, evaluation, adaptation and verification
- Network operations, pricing and billing, network and service management
- Architectures and protocols for IP, overlay and peer-to-peer networks, optical networks, wireless, ad hoc, mesh, and sensor networks
- Energy awareness in communication systems
- Design for future networks and computing systems with QoS in mind
Posters Submission Guidelines
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts no longer than 2 single-spaced, double-column pages with font-size of 10 point using the standard IEEE template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at here.
Poster submissions do NOT need to be double-blind. Accepted and presented posters will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files, via EDAS.