Please visit HERE for the Keynote and Technical Program of IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2021.
Instruction for attendees and session chairs:
(1) Signing up: Visit HERE, sign up for a new account with your valid registration ID (also called confirmation number in your IEEE receipt). If you have signed up without a registration ID, go to your profile and add a valid registration ID. If you are serving as a session chair, contact the conference chairs for your registration ID.
(2) Activate your account: Follow the link in the email message you receive after signing up to activate your account. If you couldn’t receive emails, go to your profile and click the “Activate this account” button.
(3) Go to the day and the session you wish to attend or to serve as a session chair.
(4) There are two buttons that will be available to you: “Watch live stream” and “Enter Zoom”. Click the “Enter Zoom” button to attend the live session within Zoom or to chair the session.
(5) Please mute your microphone upon entering the Zoom session, and use the “Raise Hand” feature to ask a question. If you serve as a session chair, please watch for attendees with “Raise Hand” flagged, and provide them with an opportunity to ask questions. Questions are typically asked at the end of the talk.
(6) When asking questions, please try to turn on your microphone and speak directly. If this is not feasible, you can also type your questions in the chat window.
(7) If you are one of the authors, please make sure you attend the session with your paper presented, and answer the questions as they are raised by the session chair and attendees of the sessions.
(8) If you experience technical difficulties in Zoom, you may also use the “Watch live stream” button to attend the live session without entering Zoom. To ask a question, enter your question and press the “Send” button.